Re: Need stuff

To: Alan Claffie <aclaffie@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Need stuff
From: Andrew Lundgren <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:34:25 -0600 (MDT)
Well,

First thing, I don't have the top that you want, but I DO HAVE: :)
a Radio Console for a '71 B.  VB sells this baby for $399.  I paid $61 +
$5 dollars shipping for it hoping to fit it on my '70.  I probably could
make it fit, but the part is in REALLY nice shape, I don't want to modify
it because I would rather see it go on a '71 where it ought to be.

This is my first mention of it.  I don't want more than I paid for it,
but I would like to get that out of it.  So if you want it, it can be yours.