New on the list

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: New on the list
From: Nazarian James H <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 11:49:42 -0600 (MDT)
Hello everyone,
Last week I tried to introduce myself but my messages weren't getting to
the lists so I will try again.  My name is James Nazarian I am 20 years
old and studying mechanical engineering at the University of Colorado in
Boulder.  I have been working on MGs since I was seven and I currently
have a '71 B roadster and a '74 BGT that I have just started the v8
conversion on.  It has the engine from a '63 Buick Special along with the
Buick's 4 speed trans.  I look foreward to sharing my knowledge of MGs and
picking up quite a bit from all of you.

James Nazarian
nazarian@colorado.edu