Running Temp

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Running Temp
From: "Kristian Chronister" <Kristian@Chronister.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 14:33:34 -0000
First off, you'll have to forgive my ignorance of MGA's. I've recently
acquired one (1960 1600) after many years of being a late 60's TR loyalist,
so I'm in sort of virgin territory here.

My question regards running temp. The A runs consistently at 190. I know the
thermostat is a "standard" thermostat set for 180. So is 190 high? It seems
so to me after TR's the usually ran 150 or so... OTOH, since the thermo's
set for 180, that would indicate 190 is in the realm of normality... Any
input here?

Kris