Re: The MG Gods were smiling! - longish

To: neilc@tradesrv.com.au, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The MG Gods were smiling! - longish
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 11:34:14 EDT
neilc@tradesrv.com.au writes:

<< So why exactly I choose to pull up outside that house, I'll never know and
 heck I didn't even spot the MG Windvane proudly aloft the garage roof! There
 must be a God - an MG god. :) It even helps dummies like me. <G>

 So thanks Claude! You're a life saver! >>
Neil,
     I have heard many wonderful stories like yours. I have had direct
experience, myself, with experiences like yours. I own and drive a mini fleet
of three B's on a daily basis..I have had "the MG Gods" smile on me at
regular intervals as well..
     To all out there who drive the open road with their B's:::
     Keep an open mind and a positive attitude. Let the Gods of Abbingdon
into your life.
Yours, H4(Howard)