QUAD-4 CONVERSION

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: QUAD-4 CONVERSION
From: Ceicia@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:49:05 EDT
Gentlemen,

I've heard that two GM Quad-4 powered MGBs were seen at a car show in the
Midwest.  I've got a '71 Roadster in need of a horsepower transfusion, but I
don't really want to do the (chassis) mods. necessary for a V8 or a V6.  I
know that Quad-4s from the factory were available with from 150 to 195 HP.  I
would love to talk to someone knowledgeble about this conversion.  Anybody
out there?

                                                                        Best
regards,

                                                                        George