Blaze vs. Tulip was Re: 1970 Road & Track

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: Blaze vs. Tulip was Re: 1970 Road & Track
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 18:16:24 -0500
Ed:
Are you knocking the color of my blaze 73B? It's a "safe" color - (safety
orange, that is). How many orange cars do you see on the road these days?
Lots of blacks, purples, reds, greens and blues, but orange -- now that's a
true 70's "period" color! Not an ugly one like Tundra or some of those other
greenish colors...haha.
I admit, I hated it at first...but it grows on ya.
Ford has an orange for the new Mustang, but it's a sickly, pastel orange
that doesn't quite cut it! :)

Dan
73 B - Blaze Red