Re: Dash wiring harness

To: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: Dash wiring harness
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 19:15:28 -0700
Ed,

   I recently replaced the entire harness in my '77B so I know what you mean.
Are you doing it with the dash out of the car?  The leads for the illumination
of the heater fan switch tend to pull off.  Watch them.  Give some thought to
how you route the sub-harnesses coming from the steering wheel area.  Good luck.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB (110 miles/day commuter)