Re: CHROME

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CHROME
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:42:11 -0400
jeez Mike if I'd known you were in MD I would have told you about a shop on
Rt1 near rt100/rt95 area just north of Columbia area.
they just finished re-equipping their entire shop to conform to EPA regs.
They quoted me $190 to do BOTH of my MGBGT bumpers

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry shape
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
wizrardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
(see 'Projects' for MG and Triumph Stuff)