Re: NO LBC - Looking for Postal employee

To: nory_midget@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Looking for Postal employee
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 21:50:08 EDT
Well after what happened today I might just have to rethinkk that.

>>I was wondering why an officer of the
>>law would want to shoot up a post
>>office. Maybe 'cuz your picture wasn't >there??
>
>Not yet, but maybe someday I'll make the big time.
>
>>Larry
>>(I'll think about the Spridget/Fiero
>>swap - decided before I finished
>>typing - NOT ;-)
>
>Okay - TWO Spridgets - my final offer.
>
>===
>
>***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private
>e-mail, as before, to Nory@webtv.net
>-----NORY
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9101
>Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
>ONLY problem.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?