Re: DON"T TALK ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING!!!

To: glen@espressocom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DON"T TALK ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING!!!
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:41:39 EDT
NOt a damn scratch Frigging plastic bumpers!!

Larry

PS as for me, thanks to all who asked, My baby is hurt, I am not - I was
nearly at a complete stop and I just ran up under the bumper.
I was telling my girls that the Midget is the middle baby My oldest is 23
the youngest is 15 the Midget is 21. Glad I didn't my living kids the way
I did my baby.

>Lmacy1211@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Man am I bummed!!
>>
>> I was driving to my bosses house in the Mt Airy area of Philly this
>> afternoon. I made a wrong turn. Got completely lost so I grabbed up my
>> trusty cell phone and called him to get directions (I am a real man - I
>> ask for directions). I looked at a street sign to tell him where I was
>> and when I looked back there was a Saturn right in front of me. Bang -
>
>you are certainly right. cell phones and cars absolutely do not mix.
>everytime i see a driver go down the road with one of those confounded
>things plastered to their ear it makes me cringe. i hope the saturn
>didnt get hurt too bad. they are outstanding cars.
>
>glen

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?