MG Mechanic Job Available

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Mechanic Job Available
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 05:36:42 -0700
The following was received from John Twist - Passing it along in
case anyone of you is interested:

"Greetings!

        I have sent this message to all on my address list -- most of
whom are MG owners and enthusiasts and it is to that group that
I write:

        University Motors had an immediate position available for an MG
mechanic.  While it would be wonderful to find an experienced
MG person ready to move to the Grand Rapids area and begin work, I
appreciate that finding such a person will be nearly
impossible.  Therefore, if you or anyone you know, an MG enthusiast,
skilled or unskilled, but with mechanical ability, might be
interested in working for the "best" MG shop in the USA, please have
them get in touch.  I require cleanliness, attention to detail, a
sense of responsibility, and a good attitude.  Michigan State
certification is necessary, but that can be earned on the job.  The
benefits include health and dental insurance, retirement plan, paid
vacations, and other helpful benefits.  The rate of pay is
predicated by experience and certification, but would range from $10,
lowest, to $17, highest, per hour.  University Motors is a
Michigan certified repair facility, and is one of two British Heritage
approved workshops in the USA.  University Motors is 25 years
old this coming January.  Today, Saturday, we had 35 cars in the shop.
We are very busy!

        Please contact me:  John Twist, University Motors Ltd, either by
Email or by phone:  Work (616) 682 0800 or Home (616) 676
1031.  All discussions and correspondence will be kept confidential."

Rick