Change that carb? ZS to SU?

To: "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Change that carb? ZS to SU?
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 12:05:10 -0700
My profession as you might know is body restoration NOT mechanics! However I
have seen on the list many times people complaining of the ZS carbs on 74
1/2+ MG's.

In Canada the standard carb was a large SU single. I am parting out a '76
right now and was wondering if there is any interest in converting from the
ZS to SU? I have a complete setup, carb, mfld, linkages and all that I would
be happy :-) to part with for $150 complete + shipping out of Bellingham,
Washington.......

Thanks for your time...and my shameless attempt at self promotion! (Also
have lots of good used '76 Parts)........

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/