77 'B smog update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 77 'B smog update
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:02:38 EDT
Fellow followers of the list,

As a general reply to all who have asked: I am in Bakersfield, CA. I think my
problem was that I took it to somebody who knows MGB's thinking they would
help tune it to pass smog.  If I rigged up anything other than stock they
would catch me, but if I took it to a "One-Day Smog" place, they either
wouldn't notice what kind of choke I have, or not know it wasn't the right
one to start out with.
I have a friend who offered to lend me a water choke assembly so I will have
to think up some plumbing to make it look original.  Thank you for all your
replies and help!

To Erik (the chief bootknocker):  Good luck with the dual carb conversion,
you won't be disappointed!  ;~)

Sincerely,
Steve Sanchez