Re: Tach Question

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Scott/Michelle" <mcjsr@talstar.com>
Subject: Re: Tach Question
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:54:29 -0500
Scott:
First step on troubleshooting the tach is to tap the glass (firmly, but
don't break it!) while the car is running to make sure the needle isn't
sticking. My tach needs a rap almost every time I start it during humid
weather. Next step is to make sure you're getting juice from the coil. (It's
the wire that goes to the dash directly from the coil. - refer to your
wiring diagram for the color.)

Dan
73 B