MG TD/TF Pistons for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG TD/TF Pistons for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:40:21 -0600 (MDT)
So I've dug up a couple sets of MG pistons.  I'm a Triumph guy, it seems
unlikely I'll use these TD/TF pistons.

AE Heoplite aluminum pistons, 4 ring style, with an oil control ring below
the wrist pin.  The AE number is RS-14136.  Penciled on the side of the box
is TD/TF, I'm not familiar enough with MG stuff to positively identify these.
One set is 2.6181 inches, plus 30 over.  The other set is identical, except
40 over.  If you need me to measure any of the dimensions, let me know.

I'm asking $100 per set of 4, plus postage from Salt Lake City.
$175 if you take both sets, save a few bucks!

mjb.