Re: How many cars in your collection??? (conclusion)

To: tmcl98@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: How many cars in your collection??? (conclusion)
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 20:21:50 EDT
Tom,
  Sliding glass doors at ground level can be a great help.  Lift the
doors up and they swing out at the bottom, leaving you with a nice
opening though which MGs drive very well. THen, when they are inside and
the doors are back in place, you have the task of persuading her that
they came down the chimney or something, and they will just have to stay
inside until you can figure out how they got there. Meantime, they might
as well have some maintenance done, etc.  You can do it....be creative.
Bob