Was mileage, now a dream

To: Matt Pringle <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Subject: Was mileage, now a dream
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:14:13 -0700
Matt:

        Picture it.  No engine, or gearbox.  57 1500 drum brake car, with
1600 taillights and trunk badge.  Smashed left fender and dented nose.
Rusted rockers, paint varying from none to faded red.  Rusted wire wheels
with missing spokes.  Interior exposed to the elements for decades.

        I think I have given it a better home than most.

        In my mind it is back in original Tyrolite green with a grey leather
interior.  The knock off minilites shine and the 2.0L cross-flow engine
throbs through a Supertrap muffler.  The canvas tonneau is folded back and
the two of us roar off to explore twisty roads that hang to cliffs pounded
by the Pacific.

        Give us a couple of years, for the dream to come true.

Kelvin.