UML Summer Party

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: UML Summer Party
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 21:42:34 EDT
THe UML summer party is ALWAYS the 3rd weekend of August. So, this year's
date is August 19-20-21-22. The Endurance Run around Lake Michigan leaves
early Thursday afternoon. The MGC walking tour will be on Friday afternoon.
The MG display itself on Saturday at Douglas Walker Park.

My wife, Jean, and I will be there with both the '78 MGB and the '69 MGC. I
will also be participating in the Endurance Run with the other members of
Team Fokowie. (We may even drive the MGCs this year.)

Certainly hope as many of you as possible will try to attend....do be aware
that the Hilton is sold out, but there are numerous hotels available in the
neighbourhood of 28th Street and Patterson (location of the Hilton).

Well...back to MG maintanence.

Cheers!

rick ingram
'78 mgb
'69 mgc (still recovering from the Vancouver trip)