Re: Where is the MG??

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where is the MG??
From: "Eric Kutzli" <ekutzli@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:11:33 -0500
I looked too, but that nose is so long in front of the front wheels it would
hit parking meters at the diagonal parking spaces! For a kit that might be
fun the repro AC Ace that was in British Car a while back looks more fun.
Still a B body shell underneath with different wings and door skins etc.
Can't recall who makes it and too late at night to find the back issue...

Eric K.