Timing/Temperature Question 79B (Different than yesterday)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Timing/Temperature Question 79B (Different than yesterday)
From: Nferre@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 22:14:30 EDT
Hi Gang:

Thanks for those who helped with answers to my questions on timing with my
45D distributor.

I finally have the car running very well, vacuum advance disabled, the vacuum
port on the intake manifold plugged.

The temperature does still seem to be a bit high, though....midway on the
guage....where before, it didn't go past one third of the guage under most
circumstances.

Could it be thet the Ignitor ignition is giving me a hotter spark over the
old pionts/condenser setup, therefore, raising my coolant temperature?  Or is
my coolant temperature actually normal, and was running cold before?

Thanks again to those who offered advice.

Nels Ferre
Lake Mary, FL
79 MGB