weber

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: weber
From: Drew Stieber <dstieber@PACCAR.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 06:41:21 -0700
I dont know webers, but do you have the right emulsifier tubes and jets and
stuff?  I knew a guy who had a bucket of them and kept swapping them out to
get his cars to run right.  Also the altitude you are at makes a difference.
You arnt in Colorado or anything are you?

The good news is when you do get it set right you can forget about it...the
bad news is getting it right....thats why I like SU (or AMALs if you like
Motorcycles).  They are easy to adjust, but you always have to adjust
them...he he

Backfiring is usually lean...what do the spark plugs show?  Does it improve
if you leave the choke on?

You might have a spark problem too.

Just some guesses....

Drew