Wiring connectors

To: "'MG NUTS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring connectors
From: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:41:00 -0500 (CDT)
Hello Everyone,

I have a melted wire under the dash that I need to replace and was
wondering if any body sells those little connectors that are inside the
large plastic connectors (eg the plastic connector at the end of the turn
signal/dimmer/horn switch, those little metal connectors inside is what I
need).

Thanks,

Edwin
'77 B

 |  "I try to think but nuthin' happens"  |
 |      -- Curly Howard (the stooge)      |
 |         The MG Filling Station         |
 |     http://www.auburn.edu/~vaughme     |