Re: Car-O-Scope

To: "Matt Pringle" <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope
From: "Stefanie & Michael" <barnes2@arkansas.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:09:09 -0500
Here are our results:

Mike's:
1. MG Midget
2. AMC Jeep
3. Volvo 854
4. Volkswagen Scirocco
5. Volkswagen Westphalia

Well, I've owned the Midget and Scirocco and I used to rebuild the
Westphalia's for a living so they can't be too far out.

Stef's:
1. Ford Granada
2. Chevrolet Camaro
3. Chrysler Fifth Avenue
4. Chevrolet Monte Carlo
5. Pontiac Firebird

Um, I always wanted a 1970's - mid 1980's Monte Carlo and a Camaro or
Firebird would have been nice at one time, but....  A CHRYSLER????  Owned 2
Chrysler products - NEVER again!