Re: When it rains, my feet are dry.

To: <MGMagnette@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: When it rains, my feet are dry.
From: "Bill Wilson" <BWilson@linkline.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 02:38:48 -0700
Well John,
I must say I couldn't agree with anyone more than I agree with you!  I,too,
have a Farina MK III Magnette (listed on the farina page) plus a '59 ZB
Varitone, '59 A Rdstr., 70 BGT and '74 BRdstr.  plus several other non
LBC's.   I am the second owner of my Farina and without a doubt, it is the
favourite of my fleet.  It is so unusual, yet will house five full size men
without a problem.  While I don't think it handles as well as my ZB, nor is
it as quick (my ZB has a 3 main 1800 engine), I feel it has the best
"personality".  I do think any MG fan should indeed check into the saloons.
With two kids, they make travel possible.
Safety Fast
Bill  Wilson
Southern California