Re: Clutch master cylinder:

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch master cylinder:
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:41:19 -0700
I believe the gold finish is cadmium plating. If you are really fanatic a
local plating shop could probably do it. I have read restoration articles
that suggest you can do it at home, but you will have to judge whether it
is worth the effort for a non-concours vehicle.

Paul Hunt had this to say:

--

Max Heim