Re: Front & Rear ride height

To: "Mike" <mtb14@liii.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front & Rear ride height
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:24:37 +0100
I have just put some owners ride heights on my web site, have a look at
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/ and select 'Spanners' and 'Ride
Height' (strangely enough).  If you would like to add to the list please
send me the following information:

Year (plus CB or RB if 1974)
Roadster/GT/factory V8
Dimension at each corner from the centre of the hub to the bottom of the
chrome moulding
Notes such as age/mileage of springs (if known), departure from stock etc.

Thanks,
PaulH.