Great Book!

To: "Russell R. Phillips, Jr." <andover@gte.net>,
Subject: Great Book!
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:40:51 -0400
708 383-7203

This is the number where a person can order the sequel to BS Levy's
book  "The Last Open Road" (TLOR) entitled "Montezuma's Ferrari".
If you have not read "The Last Open Road" I would highly recommend
you do so.  I meet the author at a brit car show in Indy, purchased
a copy of "TLOR" and had him autograph.  I collect books as well as
drive LBCs and this was the perfect match.  I did not expect much
from the book, but when I started reading it I was not only
impressed but thoroughly entertained.  Any hard core car nut should
read this book.
I hesitate to recommend anything, but in this case I will go out on
the proverbial limb.
Mike R