Nifty '66 Midget for sale...

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nifty '66 Midget for sale...
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:28:25 -0400
At the local MG shop in Tallmadge, OH, there is (on consignment) a '66 MG
Midget for sale.  BRG, all original, <30,000mi.   I didn't get too in depth
in my inspection of it, but it looks pretty solid.  It seems to have sat for
a while, so hydraulics will probably need some attention, and the tires look
as though they could be the ones the car shipped with.  Wire wheels,
original BMC radio in the dash.  Owner is asking $5,500.  Even a neato
"Women for Nixon" sticker on the windshield.  I'm extrememly tempted to buy
it myself, but we have other financial goals.  No interest in the sale on my
part.

If one of you get it, let me know...I'd love to know more about the car.

Regards,

=J=