Re: Spares

To: "Terry O'Brien" <mgrepairs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spares
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:26:25 -0600 (MDT)
I agree with your opinions, also from personal experience.  Just a short
note though.  I have found that moss and vb have about the same stuff in
thier catalogs, but vb has more body parts and sheet metal than moss, and
I have always been pleased with the quality of that metal.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big alluminum heart :)