[Fwd: Rdst Factory Summer Party]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Rdst Factory Summer Party]
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:59:20 -0700
--------------6043C8F860EFEC69F32638CA

Thought I'd forward this in case anyone has an interest.

Bud Krueger

--------------6043C8F860EFEC69F32638CA

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Pete Groh <british_car_keys@yahoo.com>
Subject: Rdst Factory Summer Party
To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Cc: Skye porter <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>

Bud and Skye   Pete Groh here

Just a word to say "Hello". I will be going to the
Rdst Factory summer party, setting up at the flea
market on Friday, August 6th only.  If you are
attending the show, stop by an say Hello.

If any MG owners are going to the show, suggest they
bring their key number for duplicates or orginal keys.

For your information, the Ignition key for the MGB's
are being reproduced in the U.S.A.  My friend, Robert
Clark has sent me three copies of the keys. They look
like the orginal.  Will not have word Neiman on same
or any number shown as the orginals. They should be
available within the next three weeks.  I received
three samples of the total of 4 keys reproduced.  One
of the keys, WASO, used on the TR6, Jaguar was also
reprduced with the British Leyland "L" Swirl for the
head.  I do not know it this one will be a seller or
not, not like the orginal.  This key not used on MG's.
 When I receive a shippment, will sell to you at $3.00
over my cost, including shipping. Let me know of any
interest. The big boys, Moss, Rdst Factory, Triple C,
etc will set the price on same, and will be able to
purchase at a discount.

Regards

===
"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers"