Floor Jack

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Floor Jack
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:33:47 EDT
In a message dated 7/30/99 8:35:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< <<  but
  it can be pain putting it back by yourself.

 Two words guys:   Floor Jack.

 Ed >>
after watching NASCAR race last weekend I decided to run out and do chasis
lube. Picked up floor jack by handle to carry around to front of car. The
handle slipped  off and jack fell on my foot. Fortunately I saw it coming and
my foot wasn't pinned tight against ground but it still hurt and cut top of
foot. SO wasn't home so I cleaned up and bandaged. Wasn't in mood to spend
night at emergency room when she got home so I skipped going. Wed it looked a
little infected but by time I got DR appt on Wed the swelling was going back
down. Should be able to crawl back under there by this weekend. Ya'll be
careful cause it could be you and it could be much worse.
robmgb
74B
ps learned how to brake as well as clutch with left foot. gotta think about
it though.