RE: 50's vs 90's (Non-LBC) - NOW has LBC!

To: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: 50's vs 90's (Non-LBC) - NOW has LBC!
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 11:44:48 -0700
I didn't buy my MG based on ET's or 0-60 times either! I didn't mean
everyone should go out & buy a minivan. I just thought it was interesting
that even with smog controls & what-not that with the engineering, lighter
materials (not much steel in a Honda!) that un-modified the van would even
compete.
The mag also had an article about the new Honda convertible & they remarked
that the engine must've been developed by the motorcycle division because
the optimum shift point was at 8000 RPM. They remarked that most drivers
wouldn't go beyond 5000!

"You can observe a lot by just watching." - Yogi Berra

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
GHN5UG393585G