RE: MGB pan removeal

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>, Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>,
Subject: RE: MGB pan removeal
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:22:02 -0600
Nothing fancy, perhaps I am calling it by the wrong name.  Basically a
"U-Joint" style socket.  I did have to special order it from a tool store.
I couldn't find one on the shelf anywhere.

It was just small enough and flexible enough to fit between the crossmember
and the pan.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/