Re: No headlights on 72 B roadster

To: "Steve Krane" <skrane@email.msn.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No headlights on 72 B roadster
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 18:09:14 +0100
You don't mention the side lights - i.e. first position of lighting switch.
If these are OK check the blue from the lighting switch to the dip-switch.
If they don't work either check the brown (always hot, mind) on the back of
the lighting switch.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
or if that doesn't work try