Re: DeLorean Info.

To: amproud@nf.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: DeLorean Info.
From: Parker J Whiteway <parkerw@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 21:17:40 EDT
Andy,
        Actually, I bought the MGA myself, after years of mowing lawns
and several months of working at a grocery store.  No offense taken,
think about it for a second,  wouldn't it just be awesome to have access
to a DeLorean?  My A is nice and all, but it has no interior, needs an
engine rebuild, needs some major dent-work, and some new paint. This
DeLorean is in great shape and the alternative is him buying some used
Volvo.  : (

Parker Whiteway
57 MGA  Only cost $1000 plus tires, battery, a bunch of chrome stuff,
need a front bumper, etc.