Re: Where can I get a Brake Drum puller?

To: BobMGT@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where can I get a Brake Drum puller?
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:47:09 EDT
Bob,
I used to use a drum puller on rear drums but never had to on fronts (course
I've never done a brake job on the front of a T series either)
If you take off the nut and washer holding the outer wheel bearing the hub
and drum come off together.  It does not matter if the drum needs to be
turned, drum lathes can accomdate the hub.  The bonus is you are forced to
repack the front wheel bearings which you should do anyway.
Rick