Re: DeLorean Info.

To: parkerw@juno.com
Subject: Re: DeLorean Info.
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 07:20:04 EDT
Parker,
  What kind of places are "too nice to take the A"?
  Groucho Marx had a comment that he wouldn't want to belong to any club
that would let him in.  Are these this kind of place?
  Better use for the D would be to take it to places where you wouldn't
want to admit you have been. If someone were to ask if you were present
at one of these dens, you could obliquely retort that "It's my Dad's
car."
Bob