Re: Turn Signals

To: "Ray Wygonik" <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>,
Subject: Re: Turn Signals
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 20:12:59 +0100
Be careful with universal flashers, some will flash irrespective of how many
lights are working.  You don't want to discover that one of your rears is
out by getting trampled by an artic.

If you really want to cheat get the type that flashes *faster* of one of the
bulbs fails, that way at least you know as soon as it fails.

Better still fix the real problem.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
or if that doesn't work try