71 MGB for sale.Keep the breed going!!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 71 MGB for sale.Keep the breed going!!
From: Kevin D Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 21:34:19 -0400
Not just a blatant attempt to sell a car......
Found this car and didn't want it to get the junkyard fate...
71 MGB for sale...good restoration candidate

Just picked up this car and saved it from a certain fate of rotting
away.
Car has usual rust. Floors (trans tunnel not involved) and sill/dogleg
areas
need to be replaced. Rest of body is in fair shape.No rot through.
Car shows 65,000 miles. has rough top, good boot cover, luggage rack.
Rostyle wheels, car is complete except the front valance.
This car is definitely a good resto candidate. Clear title.
I will be attempting to get the car started this weekend.
First $1,000 takes it. Delivery can be arranged.
Not looking to make money, just covering my costs....
Let's keep these cars on the road. PS, no OD....

Contact: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Warrenton, Virginia, USA
Tel: 540 341 1008