rad caps

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: rad caps
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:53:59 EDT
Condition of the cap is more important than pressure rating, but I'd
certainly go 7 lbs. The late MGB's have a black metal overflow bottle that
looks much more appropriate that the stuff you find at the general parts
stores...  also the 68-69 MGC used a similar bottle. It sure looks better
than red plastic
If the radiator and  bottle both keep emptying out you either have a fluid
leak in the cooling system or a duff head gasket... cross your fingers

.............. multiple posts including.......