Re: shocks and sway bars

To: "MG Mail list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: shocks and sway bars
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:06:30 -0400
The question was how much ...not wether I wanted them or not.
If I just wanted to stiffen the stock units... I could simply put a heavier oil
in them.

I was trying to come up with some info as to why they would have 'uprated'
valves
and what the real advantage/difference there would be vs. an oil change.

..... what the overall appeal/state change... there would be in using.... or
not using
a stiffer shock if going ( or not going) to a stiffer sway bar.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape     1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
GT6 MKIII - in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com