Re: Huntington, NY show?

To: kristian@Chronister.com
Subject: Re: Huntington, NY show?
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 08:56:34 EDT
On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:15:20 -0400 "Kristian Chronister"
<kristian@Chronister.com> writes:
>I've heard there's a britcar show in Huntington, NY this weekend, but
>can't
>find any info. Anyone have knowledge/details?
>
>Kris

Its on sunday 8th - looks like it will be a big show, i had entered the
Riley but after last weeks overheating problems in NJ im not going to
chance the L.I.E. so the 69 will get another long island showing (been
lucky there so far this year but)

directions are as follows

Long Island Expressway or Northern State pkwy or Southern State pkwy to
the Route 110 exit. take 110 north crossing Rte 25 (Jericho tpke) and
then Rte 25A (main st.)
Continue north for one mile to traffic light at Mill Dam Rd. (Jeffs
Seafood on the far right corner) Make left turn onto Mill Dam. At the
stop sign make a right turn onto West Shore Rd. Follow West Shore Rd
(becomed Browns Rd) around the Harbour for 1.5 miles to Coindre Hall on
the right hand side

Cars have to  be there between 0800 and 1030 hours

Hope to see some of you there

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT