Clutch fixed!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch fixed!
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:36:48 -0400
I have no idea where they hide the 18 cubic feet of air in the
hydraulic system but we finally got it out after constantly running
fluid through it over the entire morning. It was a very frustrating
repair job that took four days (including the flatbed operator that
cleaned out a rear brake line). I came away with a great learning
experiance now understanding so much about the clutch. It is so great
not having to count to two every time I shifted to let it engage.
Thanks to all who helped me, I would have been lost without the list.,
Carl French
67B Mk1
Hey, did anyone see the picture of our B in the "British Marque car club
news"? Page 24 upper left with the 'Just Married' sign on it. Anyone who
throws theirs away I would like to have the pic.
Carl