Wanted part

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted part
From: Scott/Michelle <mcjsr@talstar.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 20:27:22 -0400
 Well it has been about a week and I have to say that driving my LBC is as
great an experience as I thought it would be! I still have so much work to
do, but let me tell you that rolling down the road in a car that has'nt even
been started for four plus years is a great feeling. On the first official
maiden voyage of our 75 B I was tooling with my SO through town, up
Tennessee Street in Tallahassee to see some friends who were enthused and
green with envy during our project. Just across from the FSU *go noles*
campus we were passed by another rubber bumper B, and it was GREAT! Smiles
were wide as we rolled top down through our hot southern town. We got a few
long looks, some double takes, and some waves. Our first big Bend MG meeting
comes this Tuesday evening, and we are anxious to meet some more LBC
caretakers, to swap ideas, tips, and stories. Today was the first day that
the top actually had to be up, and aside from having the music of the motor
a bit drowned out, it was a great Sunday drive. I see many tailgate parties,
beach runs, and weekend excursions in our future, for now I am trying to
wear out the newness, but hey it just won't shake off. I guess my Jeep will
be parked for a while, while I drive my pride and joy, even if it has rubber
bumpers, and a single carb <LOL>.
well who knows maybe a webber conversion will be the way to go ....but that
will be down the road a way, after a new radiator, gas tank, and some much
needed dashboard gauge work!

Scott & Michelle
75 B, don't blink, we'll be gone....safety fast
94 Wrangler.....maybe next fishing trip she'll see some game time!