RE: For Sale (*regretfully*)

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>, "Mason" <mason@ivy.net>
Subject: RE: For Sale (*regretfully*)
From: "j r overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:47:34 -0400
I agree!! I sold my 71B when my wife and I got married in 1980.  We were
both in the Army and on our way to West Berlin.  I should have taken the car
with me, but what did I know I was in love (still am) and was concerned that
maintenance would eat up too much money!  Oh well.

Seriously, if there is a way to keep the MG do so...

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm