Re: list hat

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: list hat
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 01:31:31 +0000
Eric Erickson wrote:

> Now if they just fixed up the two dud lines of code (which I may look
> at fixing myself so I can see the images), then I would guess that
> everyone would be able to see the images...

OK... until the 'fix'... I have put a "quick and dirty" page up on my
site with the 'missing' pictures of the hats.  Not tiles or explanations
(but with a link back to the original page so you can get the mailing
address and price, etc.).

Please, no critiques of *my* page... I just wanted to see the images :-)

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/hats.html

Eric
'68MGB MkII