Re: Petrol rip off

To: phbailey@earthlink.net, mvheim@studiolimage.com
Subject: Re: Petrol rip off
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:57:13 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/99 9:52:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phbailey@earthlink.net writes:

<< he people who made these
 decisions should be fired and the MTBE
 should be taken out now! >>
yes, pat, but keep in mind that the oil companies are not the only people
benifitting by the production fo mtbe. Don't forget that the south american
cocaine cartels  are using it to make the cocaine that is so prevelant in our
country today..they surely have something to do with our gov. decision to
keep it in production for as long as possible..remember the contra efforts in
south america..gov funded..trading guns for coke..hmmm...
yours, H4(Howard)