Re: MGB Igniton

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Igniton
From: bamadio@statestreet.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:16:46 -0400
     James,

     I'm betting you're looking at the wrong end of the problem.  My guess
     is it's  up under the dash - at or near the ignition key.  Try running
     the engine and stick your head up under the dash and wiggle every wire
     you can see.  If this causes the engine [and/or any other electrical
     device to quit] you've found the problem.

     Good luck!

     Bruce Madio
     '50 MG-TD
     '58 MGA