Re: MGB Wanted

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Wanted
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:17:27 -0700
Faspec is still around, not what it used to be. That's both good and bad.
They have a bunch of adds up for different cars. There number is (503)
232-1232

Other places to check in the Portland area,
Harold's 503-231-0417 (probably the best stocked britsh parts source)
The Import Garage 503-235-5951
Sports and Vintage Cars 503-254-4012 (Never know what peter has)
British Auto Works 503-690-7626
Grover Behrens Riley Parts 503-641-2211 (havn't delt with them)
There are a couple of others but I'm drawing blanks...

My suggestion would be to join one or both of the local MG clubs, both
started for specific models but now are general MG clubs. Club T MG meets
second Tuesday of the month at Elmer's Pancake House in Clackamas, and the
Columbia Gorge MGA club meets at Stark Street Pizza Second Friday of the
month.

I have a MGCGT for sale... asking $2900.

-Lane