New Hope Auto Show (PA)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, phax@eng.kns.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New Hope Auto Show (PA)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:00:26 EDT
Just a word that the New Hope Auto Show is this weekend (8/14 - 8/15) at the
New Hope-Solebury High School in New Hope, PA.  If you are in the Eastern PA
area, this is usually worth the trip.

The show consists of antique and classic cars of all marques.  There will be
no hot rods or highly customized cars.  Plenty of LBCs.  I know that some of
the Phila. MG Club will be there, and there is always a good showing of TRs,
Healeys, Jags, etc.  There are always lots of American cars too, from Model
Ts up and into the '70s.  I believe this is the 35th year for the show.

Entrance is near the Route 32 exit of Route 202, just West of the Delaware
River.  And the town of New Hope, right next door, is a quaint place to shop
and look at motorcycles.

Allen Hefner
'77 MG Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport